• Stop saying the wrong thing to your prospects.
  • Sunday, July 02, 2006

    why Network Marketing/MLM? "Work from Home"

    This is my first post of this blog I decided to put out there. As the title of this post implies, I am hoping that my posts (as well as the comments to/from people) help explain why I think the so-called "network marketing/MLM or multi-level marketing" today could be a tremendous opportunity for people. I will post a series of reasons going forward that should show the attractiveness of the opportunity in network marketing/MLM.

    To start things off, here's the first reason:

    Working From Home - You don't have to travel to the 'Cement Jungle', and waste time in traffic. This is ideal for women who want to be home with their families, yet also earn some extra income. It is also good for the person who is tired of punching the clock and being paid what a job is worth, instead of what they are worth.
    other reasons to follow...

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home